The Account Specialist for Trademotion OE customers will be responsible for domain name privatization and upkeep, SSL purchases and maintenance. Website and site administration troubleshooting and some Marketing Service assistance. Some day-to-day management work with project managers, customer service and account managers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the maintenance of client and project specific web pages, including graphics, animation and functionality.
- The ability to guide customer through the SSL creation process or use their account credentials and domain setup for them.
- Answer questions regarding the privatization process for Direct Sales Account Managers and communicate process strategies for online client applications.
- Work closely with project management and customer service teams to set and ensure upkeep of client storefronts SSL services.
- Troubleshoot and triage issues, create tickets, and track issues for clients’ issue resolution.
- Ensure regular communication and email contact with account management and act as main point of contact for technical support for our OE client services.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2 – 4 years of recent experience working in an accounts department or related experience.
- Proven account management experience and working knowledge of web technologies.
- Strong ability work with development team on troubleshooting SSL and Domain errors.
- Solid understanding of publishing requirements for business collateral.
- A flexible attitude and proven experience with working in a small team that provides support to all product licensed clients and internal production.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail. Works well in a team environment or with little supervision.
- Research skills, problem solving, customer focus, quality focus, proactive to customers issues, and dependability.
All applicants are required to take employment screening and provide references.
Del Mar, CA