Open Up Your Parts Department to Millions of New Customers
TradeMotion’s MarketPlace provides seamless access to sell through proven channels. Our partnerships with leading eTailors are a premium asset that we pass on to our TradeMotion clients. These partnerships help facilitate sales and increase exposure, all while providing a single sign-on resource to manage multiple channels.
TradeMotion and ebay Motors bring you the ultimate online parts tool called, TradeMotion eListings. eListings allows you to list your entire genuine OEM inventory on ebay. Automotive dealers can now reach millions of prospective customers around the world with the click of a button.
- FREE and unlimited product listings
- FREE ebay “Buy Now” listing format
- Fixed, listing fee on ebay Motors
- Automated listing tool
- Pre-populated product description and specifics for each listing
- Direct alignment with ebay Motors fitment
- Automated order creation in TradeMotion’s eOffice when items are sold on ebay Motors
- Complete turn-key solution
- Seamless integration with eOffice and ebay Motors
Parts.com is the leading OEM part procurement site for all makes and models. Seamlessly integrated within eOffice, online orders funnel in, are processed, then shipped the same as they do from your current eStore.
Continually ranked as one of the top organically searched sites on Google, with more than 1.8 million unique visitors per year, we invite franchise dealerships to take advantage of the retail fulfillment program, exclusive to TradeMotion dealers.
In addition to retail orders, participating dealers benefit from access and visibility to:
- All OE part catalogs and pricing for all makes
- Dealer-to-Dealer (D2D) market place for the source and procurement of parts between licensed franchise dealers
- Parts.com wholesale supplier program; 37,000 IRFs, fleet accounts, and collision centers