Web / Graphic Designer
The Web / Graphic Designer edits and updates existing website templates, implements new web pages, maintains client content and oversees day-to-day management of client storefronts, while assuring quality and integrity of web pages. Utilizing our internal ticketing system, the ideal candidate will be responsible for tracking, communicating progress and completing projects the owner request.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the maintenance of client and project specific web pages, including graphics, animation and functionality.
- To develop web page infrastructure and service applications related to page functionality using a variety of front-end toolkits and plug-ins.
- Provide quality assurance for existing and pre-published web content; monitor storefront and technical performance.
- Utilize search engine optimization (SEO) strategies for better site indexing and exposure.
- Conceptualize and communicate promotional strategies for online client storefront with the goal of increase prominence within relevant client industries.
- Work closely with the VP of Digital Services to set and ensure analytical attributes within client storefronts.
- Actively suggest improvements and result based goal concepts, communicate knowledge of competitive practices and new directions in technology.
- Ensure regular communication and email contact with account management and act as main point of contact for technical support for client facing services.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2 – 5 years of recent experience working in the web design industry.
- Professional portfolio and references required for full consideration.
- Proven Website and content management experience and working knowledge of web technologies.
- Planning, Web User Interface/Experience (UI/UX) design, mobile development, understanding browser capabilities and Internet presence are a plus.
- Solid understanding of publishing requirements for business collateral.
- Experience in running and evaluating online marketing campaigns, which will include the management of PPC, SEM and CPA campaigns, is a plus.
- A flexible attitude and proven experience with working in a small team that provides support to all product licensed clients and internal production.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail. Works well in a team environment or with little supervision.
All applicants are required to take employment screening and provide references.
Del Mar, CA